Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Theme From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

development of the Port of Rotterdam

I hoop soon to be more useful for the development of the Port of Rotterdam. My company is very interested in business relations with the Port. We used to work with some of our customers on FOB Rotterdam tearms from 2006 till 2009. But slowely all our transactions were reduced and replaced by our other groups in Europe. That was the reason for me to look for new ways of cooperation . In January I hoop to know more about my responsibilities and possibilities inside the company. What my Russian managers are ready to trust me, but first what I have heard from them when I told them about my offer and ambition to make Avestra Chemical BV a working and growing part of Avestra Group was that their priority in the Netherlands is to build up business relations with the Port of Rotterdam. I am not yet in charge officially , because I don't know yet my limitations. I need to learn about the whole working structure of Avestra Group to avoid any competition inside the company and not to croos the road of each other. Because we are one company, one team with one goal. When we are working in team it doesn't matter who has scored a goal, but that the team and all people involved win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer